Monday 1 May 2017

Blessed to be a blessing

Today i look back at my life
my mistakes, victories and even near death situations

I think about friends and family
And the ones who have made a bid difference and motivated me

I think about the good times and the bad
I think about the times we had and had none

But through it all I have seen Him faithful
Able and always showing himself strong

The everlasting father has called us to be a blessing
Help our world by making a difference to our neighbourhood.

Remember, He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above
all we could ask or think of Him

He is God and He lives big on the inside of me

I am able to be of help to my world

Visit my blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why you may not need a website …ever

BANKSDADA   Blog ,  Websites design ,  irrelevant ,  need ,  quote ,  website ,  websites Some reasons You may not need a website A...